- Engages with the client, identifies cybersecurity needs/requirements, engages with SMEs and bid team to work on cybersecurity proposal and collect HL designs, pricing and validate security solution to be proposed
- Hands on experience of Automation in Cloud for Antivirus, Endpoint security, and VAPT. Understands Scalability and Data Encryption in NoSQL.
- Works with engineers and SMEs in the development of the technical solution or offering, in translating the business needs into technical requirements, and is a key contributor in the value proposition.
- Supports Bid & Proposal solution development including technical design and development of complex proposals for Cyber Security solutions (managed services, System Integration and Consulting)
- Expertise in Security SDLC from consultancy, to architectural definition, to solution implementation our Security roles is diverse which presents great opportunities and challenges.
- Creating high-quality documentation such as Threat Modelling, Presentations, proposal responses, Architecture /designs etc.
- Evaluates and recommends future technologies and methodologies that will enhance our cyber security services and offerings.
- 10+ years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Full lifecycle project experience as Security Consultant including design and implementation of Data center security, Cloud security solutions like Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, NAC, Web/Email Content Filtering, DLP, SIEM, Endpoint security.
- Full lifecycle proposal /bid experience covering the Network security technologies both on premise data center and cloud solutions.
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as SAS70, SOC1, FISMA, etc.
- Preferred Certifications: Product certifications like CCIE, CCSE etc. and domain certifications like CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC
What will you get?
- Be a part of our product development team
- Lead a team to develop our next generation products from the ground up.
- Develop your skills in cloud computing, truly scalable applications, and travel domain.
- Be a part of our strategy in US and India market; bring large online travel business to life.
- Stay on leading edge of technology and excellence.
- Be part of an environment of excellent people, products, technology, and innovation
- Be part of a flat organization which is open and rich in culture.
- Fall in love with travel, tea, and football.
|Skills||IDS/IPS, VPN, NAC, Web/Email Content Filtering, DLP, SIEM, End point security, SAS70, CCIE|