Scrum Master for software development teams, applying Agile principles and practices to facilitate an iterative development environment with new Agile teams as well as existing Agile teams
- Motivate and coach team for continuous improvements towards consistent delivery of working software each Sprint
- Willing to support, provide assistance, and mentor other SMs and teams based on previous experiences
- Foster continuous improvement and self-organization in the team.
- Coordinate Sprint ceremonies – Release Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo and Retrospectives
- Work with Product Owner to develop, groom and prioritize the backlog; ensuring a healthy product backlog
- Collaborate between Product owners and the Development team.
- Remove any impediments that would prevent the delivery team to achieve its Sprint goals
- Ability to coordinate with multiple Agile and non-Agile teams to deliver large initiatives
- Maintain Sprint artifacts and metrics including: velocity/progress and team performance, issues and risks, and handle communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree, about 6 – 8 years of overall IT experience, 3 – 4 years’ experience working with Agile projects out of which 1 – 2 years’ experience is in the Scrum Master role.
- A solid understanding of Agile and Agile transformation with the right attitude and personality to continue to improve through coaching and teamwork
- Ability to work with and build new Agile teams as well as strengthen existing Agile teams
- Conversant in Lean, XP, Kanban, Continuous Integration and other Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, and team empowerment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive multi-tasking and prioritization skills needed and can excel in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience using tools like Jira and Confluence
- Scrum Master Certification is a must
|Skills||Agile, Scrum Master Certification, Lean, XP, Kanban, Continuous Integration, Jira, Confluence|
|Experience||6 to 8 Years|