- .Net Framework 4.0 / 4.5
- C#, Web/RESTFul Services, SOA, Multi-tenancy, OOAD
- Web development experience working with client side MVC frameworks such as Angular or Backbone
- Experience in user experience technologies like HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to gather business requirements from clients and extensible and reusable solutions.
- Quick learner with excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge about cloud computing, advanced knowledge is a plus.
- Strength in designing truly scalable applications.
- Aware & practiced secure application / API programming practices
- Strong application design skills – high level and low level design
Good to Have
- Experience with building responsive applications with frameworks like bootstrap or foundation
- Familiarity with cross browser support
- Development of the frontend logic and UI
- Participating in the design of new features and implementing them
- Contribute to architecture, design and review discussions
- Should analyze, review requirements from product specifications and provide accurate estimates
- Should take ownership of the technical aspects of a product vertical.
- Contribute to review and analysis of business requirements
- Responsible to develop scalable and high-performance components
- Should drive code reviews and develop processes for coding practices.
|Skills||.Net Framework 4.0 / 4.5, C#, WCF/ Web Services, SOA, Multi-tenancy, OOAD, SQL Server 2005/2008|
|Experience||3 to 7 Years|