The purpose of this webinar is to provide an industry perspective on cloud native trends for 2021 and 2022. In today’s continuously changing market environment, enterprises need to be able to quickly respond to customer demands, build unique experiences, and streamline development of business-critical applications. Digital transformation and the resulting migration to cloud-native architectures and technologies like containers and microservices is a strategic imperative and this is discussed in this webinar.
Agenda – Cloud Native for Nextgen
- According to IDC, – By 2023, over 500 million digital apps and services will be developed and deployed using cloud-native approaches. That is the same number of apps developed in total over the last 40 years.
- What does this mean for us?
- People need to adapt quickly
- There is a diverse spectrum of views today on multi-language culture for development
- Architects have the freedom to choose the technology stack they want
- Impact on software development lifecycle?
- Self-experience on current solutions
- Aspects of the development lifecycle one would have done differently
- Cloud-Native Trail Map – Where do we stand on this, and which technology would we go for? https://www.cncf.io/wpcontent/uploads/2020/08/CNCF_TrailMap_latest-1.png
|Date of Webinar||7th August 2021|
|Webinar timing||12:00PM – 01:00PM|
Tavisca is a product-centric market leader building loyalty products, solutions, and unique applications that are centered around generating great user experiences. We began our journey more than a decade ago, delivering enterprise-grade products and SaaS systems to clients. Today ,we are a leading Loyalty & Technology platform for cxLoyalty and a division of J.P.Morgan Services India Pvt. Ltd. We build a suite of innovative offerings that power some of the world’s leading customer engagement and loyalty programs.
Amit Jagtap: Amit Jagtap is a solution architect & cloud compute fanatic. He has worked on many full-stack projects in an architect capacity. He specializes in microservices and all the relevant titles to this paradigm viz. Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Rancher, GCP, databases, design, dataflow, and many more. He has also worked on many small and large projects in NodeJS, Java, GO, and a variety of frontend MVC libraries. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/damitj07/
Avinash B: Avinash is a Certified Azure Cloud + DevOps Architect, Certified SAFe Agilist, well versed with Agile, Spotify agile, Waterfall SDLC methodologies, Microservices Architecture, Domain-Driven Design and 12 Factor App design methods. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/avinunderscorebarnwal/
Paresh Mahajan: Paresh is a QA Architect at Tavisca, he has 15+ years of exhaustive experience in testing end to end enterprise applications touching various QA flavors – Manual, Automation, Web Services, Performance testing. In his previous product assignments, he has been involved from inception to delivery and brings to us a strong QA Acumen. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pareshmahajan/
Anuj Paryemalani: Anuj is Cloud Solution Architect at Tavisca, with experience in product development using Microsoft Technologies. He specializes in designing enterprise application architecture, conducting reviews, assessments, and audit of application architecture. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anuj-paryemalani-22184916/
Chetan Pate: Chetan is a QA Architect at Tavisca. He has 12 years of experience in Software testing, both functional and non-functional. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chetan-pate-b8041813/