Who are we looking for?
A passionate developer who has a strong working knowledge of OOPS and functional programming principles. Standard Definitions and abbreviations don’t entice us that much.
- Well verse with Scala and Akka
- Strong Java background, including Spring
- Experience with web application frameworks like Spring Boot, Play & Spray
- Unit Testing is an everyday affair and hence demands very good unit testing skills using tools like ScalaTest, Junit & TestNG
- Understanding of relational databases, RESTful services and build tools like Maven, SBT & Gradle
- Knows what and when to mock and have used frameworks like Mockito/Powermock
- Version Control is treated as important as programming skills. Fluent with version control tools like Git and Bitbucket
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum, TDD not in theory but in practice
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Static Code Analysis, Jenkins and SonarQube
- Willingness to take ownership of technical solution and ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to articulate technical designs and concepts
- Exposure to cloud and containerization would be a plus.
- Hands-on experience in application development in an enterprise setup
- Have good Understanding of Distributed Application Architecture
Developers at Tavisca:
- Believe in writing clean and maintainable code
- Work with cutting-edge technologies like Akka, Docker, Reactive Programming, Functional programming languages and NoSQL databases
- Are key technical influence in software architecture decisions
- Are responsible for technical design and entire lifecycle of product development
- Guide, mentor teams and others
- Are a part of an open office culture which fosters knowledge sharing sessions
- Work in a collaborative team environment; engage in discussions and team-wide communication such as daily Standups, tech rally, and pair programming, refactoring, code review
- Love participating as a speaker, contributing to open source projects, writing blogs or article
What will you get?
- Awesome opportunity to work with Microservices architecture getting shipped on Cloud