We are looking for a Performance Engineer to play a significant role in measuring and enhancing performance footprint of Tavisca software platform.
In this role, you will debug, measure, analyze, and improve the performance of applications in a multi-tenant SaaS environment.
You will work closely with developers, DevOps, and operations engineers to ensure that we continue to meet or exceed our customer’s demands for performance and scalability. A candidate with strong development background would be preferred.
- Perform performance profiling and optimization across Tavisca product.
- Collect and monitor key metrics to identify potential performance problems. Establish baselines for various workloads
- Build tools and infrastructure to support performance work.
- Develop, automate and execute performance suites and analyze results to evaluate product performance.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and fix application, database and/or systems performance problems
- Review engineering specs on new products and services to identify performance requirements
- Identify performance bottlenecks and implement solutions to eliminate them.
- Code and test software changes to improve performance.
- Determine hardware/software configurations for optimal performance.
- 3+ year experience testing for performance and optimizing Cloud deployed Java/.Net applications
- Sound knowledge of the architecture of cloud-based applications and implications of horizontal scaling.
- Strong experience with performance tools such as JMeter, LoadUI, SOAPUI or likes
- Good knowledge of performance troubleshooting using heap dumps and thread dumps
- Good knowledge of performance metrics related to OS, JVM, .Net CLR
- Good experience with Object Oriented programming concepts using languages such as Java and C#
- Product development or testing experience on a large scale multi-tenant cloud platform/application